The Letting of Land


The Property Services Agreement detailed on this page are for the Letting of Land. Land in this instance means Land and Property, so all types of land and buildings including commercial, residential and agricultural. If management of the property is to be provided once the property has been let, this must be addressed in the Property Services Agreement.


The Property Services Agreement can be printed on the Licensees headed paper if required. Ensure the correct agreement is used where more than one Agent is providing the Property Service.


Letter of Engagement 'C1' - Letting of Land

Foirm 'C1'


Letter of Engagement 'C2' - Letting of Agricultural Land (Conacre)

Foirm 'C2'